Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Who you foolin'?

Yey! Yey! I'm going to see Pablo Francisco tonight! I'm really excited although I'm keeping my expectations low because I don't want to be disappointed. I'm afraid he thinks that since we are a new audience and most of us have only seen him on tv or (in my case) on youtube, he could just use some of his old jokes, because that would be really uncool. I'm also a bit curious about how I'm going to behave because I've never been to a comedy show. I've seen a hundred on DVD and on those I've seen people laughing their asses off and clapping and screaming and stuff. Most of the time I find the jokes really funny, but I almost never start laughing loudly when I'm alone in my sofa so I don't know how i will behave tonight, am I going to just think "that was funny" or am I going to laugh loud like everyone else? I think that I'll probably laugh (if it's really funny of course) because I think laughter is contagious. Another thing I think about, is how is the scandinavian audience going to be? Like the american ones I've seen on DVD or very silent and cold like they usually are? I'll soon find out.


My favorite PF video:

"How long has she been calling you a puta?"
"Here, hold my baby!" LOOOOOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment