Saturday, March 21, 2009

Freaking out!

I really and deeply wonder how the brain works and especially mine. Ok. Maybe it's just my brain that's damaged. It works in a very weird and abnormal way. Like right now. I have one hundred and thirty five things to do, yet I'm spending 45 mins on facebook watching stupid videos that my friends have posted and now I'm writing this and afterwards I'll probably read some blogs and then watch some TV because here's how my stupid brain works: A side of my brain or maybe it's my conscious is telling me that a have an exam paper to write to next friday, that I have to find an artist/band that's willing to play for free to next saturday, that I have to read about 2 chapters of a school book before monday and a lot of other things, but my brain get's really stressed, freaks out because it's afraid that it won't be able to do all this and controls my body into doing nothing or just doing stupidities like watching 2 movies in a row or watching 3 episodes of Ugly Betty. Sometimes, this conscious thing kick in again and I tell my self: "OK, after I¨m done with this episode, or with this gossip website, I'll start doing something". Well actually right now I'm telling myself: "After I'm done with this post, I'll definitely start reading my history book" but we'll see what happens. And that's how it goes on and on and on until I sit there the night before the exam and write down whatever and regret every single moment i spent on doing nothing. What is wrong with me? Am I stupid?

Apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment