Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Peeking in

I was on my way to my place when I passed my neighbors door. She seemed very stressed and had left the door open while she was searching for something. Her keys I guess. I could hear her run around in the apartment and I took advantage of this moment to take a looong look inside. It's really interesting, I think, to see the inside of someones place, especially if you know that the apartment is built in the same way that yours, but still when you look inside it seems so different that, although the walls are just the same, it feels like a whole different place. What's even weirder is when you move and then for some strange reason get the chance to go in to your old house, I don't why I'm saying this because it has never happened to me but I believe it must be very weird. I mean it's weird enough for me to pass my old house and see people coming out or lingerie hanging on the balcony or a different curtain in what used to be my room. I actually feel jealous. It's strange I know, but I think it's because the picture of people living in my room is destroying the nice picture I have of my room. This happens even if I didn't have any particular care for that house or even if I didn't like the house at all, but it the same feeling you get (and this has happened to me) when you give away your old clothes to your mum to give away and she gives them to her friends daughter and you see this girl walking around in your clothes. It doesn't matter if you hated that top or never wore it, it's still kind of yours. This can get really irritating in 2 cases: 1. The girl have no sense of style and puts your old navy skirt with a bright pink (or worse bright yellow) top or worse 2. The girl have a great sense of style and combines the skirt you never wore because you didn't know how to, with some great shoes and a nice top and looks fabulous AND gets compliment for the outfit while you sit there green with envy imagining how you'll start screaming "It's mine!" and rip it off her ass!
Anyway I think you got the point! ehhh! What was point? I don't know...

1 comment: