Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I woke up this morning, the sunshine was shining.

I didn´t sleep well tonight either BUT I had just wonderful dreams. I dream that I was hanging out with my best friends and that I had something going on with a guy I have a crush on. And you know how sometimes you wake up feeling this was not a dream, this happened for real? Well that happens to me a lot and this morning was one of those morning when I'm happy cause I had so much fun all night long with my friends and my crush. In addition, I don´t have that big stone that´s making me blue and depressed and tired. I feel fresh. Outside the birds are twittering/singing and the sun is shining. This is a beautiful day :-)

Happy face by Destiny's Child, I used to listen to this every morning when I was 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment