Friday, March 20, 2009

Backpack vs. Bag

Yesterday when I was at the doctor, she told me that I had to use crutches! I'm not looking forward to it because I'm seriously the clumsiest person on earth and I'll probably end up hurting myself even more! Anyway, yesterday I had to convince myself to use them to a lecture I was going to and a came to this really scary conclusion: I can't wear shoulder bags anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!! Technically I can wear them, but being as I mentioned before the most clumsy person on earth I just can't, because my bag will slowly slide down my shoulder and land at my hand as I'm trying to mange the crutch so I'll have to stop and put it back on, if it doesn't fall completely off. This will happen every 5 min, so I realized that I have to wear backpacks! That's just a nightmare! Backpacks are so UGLY! I hate them!
I have to agree that they are comfier than a shoulder bag and that sometimes when I think about my future I imagine myself as a 70 year-old with her right shoulder a lot lower then her left one. That's because I always were my bags on my right shoulder and not only that, but I also carry my whole world inside my bag so my bags normally wight more that 50 kilos. But you know, you have to suffer for your beauty and that's what I have been doing. But i think that in my current situation I'll have to prioritize my health over my looks. So I'm starting to get used to this terrible idea...
But seriously, look at this:


God I couldn't find ONE nice looking backpack, this is seriously the nicest one!
(By the way it took me an eternity to find this picture because in online fashions stores they don't sell backpacks, you'll only find those in the sport section)
VS.

Bags from asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment