Thursday, March 19, 2009

2 weeks

It's been 2 weeks now. 2 weeks since I had a patella dislocation or a kneecap dislocation or in normal human language: it's been 2 weeks since my left knee decided to pop out of place!
Anyway, today I went back to the hospital full of positiveness and hope waiting for a miracle to happen, expecting the doctor to tell me that everything was alright and back to normal and that now I could run and jump and dance and do whatever I wanted! Of course, as I kind of knew deep deep inside, that didn't happen. The doctor told me that I had to rest for 4 more weeks! Yey! another 4 weeks where I can't bend my knee, can't walk fast and have to accept everyones help!

As I was sitting there in the hospital, I though about Grey's Anatomy. When I first started watching the show, although I knew it was fiction, I got really respect for doctors and for their job and realized what an important responsibility they have. But the show have really damaged my mind because now I think that all doctors look like Mc Dreamy, Mc Streamy or Alex. When I was in the room waiting for the doctor I was imagining that one of them, or one that looked like them would come to my room, and I actually saw a doctor that looked a lot like George. It was really fun to watch him because he didn't know that I was watching him and what I was thinking. I was imagining things going on between the doctors! hahaha!


But back to the doctors responsibilities and work, I have to say that I have a lot of respect for the paramedics and the nurses. I agree that the doctors do the "hard work" or the difficult part but the paramedics and the nurses are equally important and has an equally important role. So, shout out to all the paramedics and nurses!!




No comments:

Post a Comment