Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Enjoy

I've been surfing trough some blogs earlier today. I was actually not supposed to do that, I was just gonna check my e-mail and have no idea how I ended up on those blogs... Anyway, I see that most of the blogs out there, or at least the one I came across today, are written by 13-14 year old girls and that in itself is not a problem, and if it is, it's not my problem but what disturbed me is how they look. In most of the blog, the girls had photos of themselves as headers and not once did I guess the age right. I mean all of them looked older then me. Of course I know this, it's not news for me that the 14ties out there look like 10 years older then their age, I see them hanging out in the shopping malls late in the afternoon, I see them on the bus, I see them at MC Donald's the very rare times I wonder to that place, but I stopped guessing peoples ages a long time ago. Actually since I was that same age (14) because when I used to go out, I could never figure who were my age and who was not until I came up with a theory (well there are probably others that have though the same) that says: Whenever a girl look like she's over 20, she's under and whenever a girl look like she's under 20, she's probably around 20. Easy right? Just like Thales theory!
I feel sorry for these girls. I know how it feels to be 14. I was 14 as well you know and I too wanted to grow up and become an adult because sometimes people treated you like one and other times they treated you like were still a child. It's a really difficult age but one have to enjoy it. Don't grow up too fast. Adulthood is not that fun you know. I remember when I was 14, I still sometime played in the playground or with dolls and took it easy, I took everything as it came. My sister is 13 next year and I'm glad she's not becoming a Bratz doll-girl with 3 kg of foundation, 381 layers of mascara, orange colored skin, a bra full of tissue paper and platina blond hair.
I hope some 14 year olds read this, but I don't think they'll go wash off the weird orange tan and the hundred of foundation layers, nor will they go play with dolls either. I don't expect them to but I just want to pass the message: "Enjoy your life, have fun and don't try to be an premature adult, you'll get enough of the adultness boredom in your life!"

I just realized Bratz don't have noses.
That's FREAKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment