Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disney!

I love Disney! Ive seen all the movies. At least the old good ones and I just love them. There's a magical feeling over Disney and Disney land is a truly magical place to be. Probably not so magical if you work there and have to go around all day long with a costume and be extra polite to people but magical if you´re a kid and have seen all the commercials about Disney and dream about how you want to go there but never say anything because you're very shy and then one day your parents surprises you and you siblings with a trip to Paris and Disneyland!!!
SO, today I found a lot of Disney photos on MSN and I really liked them and wanted to share them.

Annie Leibovitz took the pictures. I haven't heard of her before but one thing is for sure and that's that she's really talented. The photos are just beautiful.


Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
This could have been so much better if Vanessa have posed better. I know that the sleeping beauty is sleeping so she should be a bit stiff but her eyes are open so this is after the kiss. Ok, basically it looks like Vanessa is not comfortable at all and the position of her head makes it look like she don't want this and just wants to run away.


Beyonce as Alice, Lyle Lovett as the March Hare and Oliver Platt as the Mad Hatter
I think Beyonce ruins this pic. The look on her face is good for a Sasha Fierce -or whatever her alter ego is called- video but not for Alice in Wonderland. Alice should have an innocent and a bit confused look, but not this.

David Backham as Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty

Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan, Gisele Bündchen as Wendy and Tina Fey as Tinkerbell
Apparently Mikhail Baryshnikov is a ballet dancer, but when I first saw the picture I though it was T-Bag from prison break and that would have been a bit wrong... hehe...

Close up on Tina Fey. Funny pic.

Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella.
Perfect.


Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie
A really funny picture love it.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony as Jasmin and Aladdin
I really like this one too. JLO is beautiful as always. Marc Anthony looks OK. But they should have looked in the same direction, then it would have been perfect.

Jessica Biel as as Pocahontas
Although it kind of looks like an ad for running shoes, it's a really nice pic. I love the colors.

Rachel Weisz as Snow White
Her neck makes her look old.

I love the fact that the photografer has used "older" celebrities (Old in Hoollywood years) for these pictures, not only "younger" celebrities. I personally love this one with Julianne Moore and wouldn't have liked it if it were Lindsay Lohan for example.

Julianne Moore as Ariel and Michael Phelps

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous26/3/09 15:57

    Rachel Weisz's picture is the most beautiful out of the whole collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, but I personally prefer the one with Scarlett Johansson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29/6/09 12:44

    Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

    Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
    disneycloth.cwahi.net

    I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

    ReplyDelete