Saturday, March 28, 2009

The big day

No, it's not my wedding. But the concert that I've been planning is taking place today. It's an acoustic concert to celebrate the Earth Hour 2009 and this is the first time I plan and organize a concert and the thing that scares the hell out of me is that I'm not even a little bit nervous. I'm just not and I can't understand why. 3 nights ago, I woke up at 4 and couldn't go back to sleep because I was thinking about all the details around the concert and I was so nervous and stressed that I couldn't think of anything else. Now everything is in its place and there's no reason for it to go wrong and that could be an explanation for why I'm so calm, but I'm gonna hold a speech (that i haven't learned yet) god damn it and I'm still not a tiny bit nervous nor stressed. The only thing that's making me nervous is the fact that I'm not, and that's crazy!!!
This has to be some kind of reversed psychology thing. I'm probably so stressed and nervous that I have reached a stage of complete calmness.



Remember to turn off the lights
20.30 to 21.30 local time

No comments:

Post a Comment