Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm officially missing you

I just got home from my friends place. We had a great evening. We were going to watch a movie but since neither of us can shut up, we ended up talking about exes, funerals, death, love, life,... and listening to songs on youtube. We played all from that "the boy does nothing" chick from Mis-teeq to Jill Scott. That's when I remembered this beautiful song by Tamia: I'm officially missing you and I just had to listen to it now. Although maybe that's a bad choice, I should put on something louder and noisier to keep me awake coz I have some work to do for my dad and I recall myself telling him yesterday: "I'll do it first thing in the morning" so maybe it's time I get to it by now.

I'm officially missing you by Tamia

No comments:

Post a Comment