Saturday, March 21, 2009

Break!

The last post kind of pushed me into do something. I was like: "Get yourself together girl and do something!" and I did. I guess it's not a matter of will, but a matter of actually doing what one wants to do. So I started by reading and then I looked through 27 pages with 8 artists on each page and tried to find artist to the gig but it's so hard to get a hold on people. Either there's no contact information or they don't answer their phones. But, hey, there's an awful lot of talent out there! Wow!

Now I'm taking a well deserved break! But not a long one, I have to get back to my writing and artist hunting.


Look what's on TV:


JLO back in 99. (God! it's 10 years ago!)

OOOOh! It's a JLo special. Now they're playing "My love don't cost a thing". This brings back so much memories. Like when people used to call me JLo when she came out with her "Jenny from the block" (I bet they will play that one too) because I used to wear a hat like the one she wears in the video. That reminds me that I used to wear a lot of hats. I'm glad I got over that phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment