Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back in the game!

Yes. I'm back in the game now. The blogging game. This is actually my 4th blog. Well, you know all good things are four. But there's a reasonable explanation to this:
My first blog: Le Metro was about the metro, which is a pretty restricted subject, in addition I stopped taking the metro when I moved so no more to write about.
My second blog: The Christmas Blog: about christmas. Not that interesting. In addition I had a very blue period so I stopped writing.
So after 2 failed attempts, I came up with a brilliant idea, write a blog were I could write about everything at the same time! Genius, isn't it? So I started my third blog. I wasn't that active at first until last week I decided to start writing again, and what happens? I forget my password and there's no way to get it back! I tried, you see, for a whole week, searching through my mind and piles of notes and papers without results. So, I decided to start a brand new one. This one.

No comments:

Post a Comment