Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Poisson d'avril!

Have anyone fooled anyone today? I have! I love fooling people but don't like to be fooled. I also don't like when some stupid people (unfortunately they exist in large numbers) play with death and serious stuff. April's fool is all about fun! Although this morning I woke in a very bad mood and when I heard Ida and Anders on NRJ's morning show (listen to it here) talking about it, I was like "Well this year I'm definitely not gonna do anything!" But the temptation was too strong, I couldn't hold myself.
So here's what I did:
1. We had a break at school but only me and the teacher went out, when I came back I told the class that he (the teacher) had told me that he had a meeting and that the class was over. Everyone was thrilled because we were supposed to have a double class. HAHAHA!
2. Outside my grandmas there's a construction site. They're renewing the parking lot and at this moment, they're in the middle of the work and it looks awful outside. So I told her I had met her neighbor who also is the one responsible for the construction, had told me that because of disagreements, the workers had quit and now it was gonna stay like that for at least another month. Of course, she believed me! HAHAHA!
Okay, maybe that wasn't fun for anyone to read, but there and then I though it was really fun!!

This was also fun: http://www.side2.no/kultur/article2594030.ece

No comments:

Post a Comment