Friday, April 17, 2009

10.04.09 Nerds vs. trashies

I sat in my corner trying to read and to concentrate on my computer work (=playing stupid pre-installed card games) and in comes a group of four guys looking very like the guys from that TV show, The Big Bang Theory . My first impression is: NERDS but then I tell myself that I have to stop judging people and that they’re don’t have to be nerds just because they look very nerdy. I continue reading (or fake-reading) and after a while another group comes in. These look very trashy and again I try to not be judgmental and to be open minded but I can’t for the simple reason that both the groups, that trapped me in the corner (one is in front of me and the other on my left), are exactly as I though. They ARE the prototype. The nerds spend all the time in here repeating lines from movies and video games, changing their voices and making machine gun sounds and I’m like “OMG! This can’t be true” so I turn to look at the other group. One of the guys has an arm that is bigger my two thighs together (Ok, maybe one thigh and a half, I’m not THAT thin), and has on this thigh-arm a big and very very ugly tattoo. They spend their time playing with the bread (using it as a nose), laughing very loudly and burping several times, loudly as well. At some point I wished for the following scenario to take place: the nerds get disturbed by the trashy, so muscle-thigh-guy starts to hit them (he looks like a guy that has a temper) and they get in a big fight and the police comes and takes them all away. The cheese on the cake will be that they all have to pay a big amount for destroying a table and disturbing the peace! Niahahahahaha!

BTW, I don't like 2 use the word "trashy" about people but I don't know a nicer word that means the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment