Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Home and away

I’ve spent most of the last month in bed or at least at home because of my patella dislocation or knee injury (for those of you that like me have no idea what patella dislocation is and that only know the medical lingo used on Grey's anatomy and barely that). So with easter coming up, I though to myself: “Okey, ****, you’re just at home anyway, why not taking your books, your computer, some clothes (and by some I mean at least 7 items that can create 4 different outfits) and go spend the week with your dad” Okey that’s not what happened or that partially happened, he actually asked if I wanted to come but I kind of had though of it before but though that it would cost me too much. Anyway, I took a look and there were available tickets AND they were cheap, so I grabbed one and left for the neighboring country to see my dad. So just in case you, my dear readers (and that means you mum) were wondering, that’s why I haven’t blogged in a while + I haven’t gotten access to the net all the time, but I have written posts on my laptop and I’m now going to post them all in chronological order of the events.

On my way over some beautiful snow-covered untouched mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment