Friday, April 17, 2009

JumSnap

Last week, I saw this on YouTube:

and had no comments. It's just so stupid that I can't even formulate a comment!

And then I read this in British Cosmopolitan:

"JUMPSNAP: The ropeless jump rope
Cosmo Features Editor, Fiona Cowood, gives it a whirl
This is no ordinary skipping rope (it's certainly not) - the JumpSnap has a digital calorie counter (so what?), a device that stores your weight and profile, a stopwatch and even a talking workout summary. It is, however, missing a rope! (!!!!!) I was sceptical (I still am) but, thanks to the novelty factor, I was astonished to find myself bouncing three minutes in. (I'm also astonished that you waisted your time on this) And with no rope, it's the perfect exercise for my tiny sitting room." (the things in brackets are my comments)


Fiona Cowood, I don't know you so I'm not judging but just wondering, you don't really meen that, do you? Are you really willing to pay money for a ropelesss jumprope? Isn't it easier to just jump with just 2 things in your hand (2 hair brushes, 2 remote controls, 2 whatever) or nothing at all (hands free) and getting you're sister or someone to encourage instead of a metallic voice that you don't even know and that's giving you orders?

No comments:

Post a Comment