Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gay Love

Last night I had a dream. I dreamt about Barney from How I met your mother. Well, I didn't dream of his character on the show, I dreamt more about the person: Neil Patrick Harris. The weird thing was that we were very very much in love, although trough the hole dream, I knew he was gay! He was trying so hard to hide that he was in love with me, but we were drowning in each others eyes and holding hands! Very cute lovers stuff! Somewhere in the middle of the dream we were at a "gay center" (whatever that's supposed to be) and got trapped in a toilet (don't ask me why went in there and, No, we didn't do a thing) that didn't have a knob on the inside. Since there were no windows and I was apparently a lot more claustrophobic that I am in real life, I started screaming while he was trying to calm me down. After a while, I found a little hole that was covered with a metal plaque (No, I'm not making this up, I have really clear dreams) that I unscrewed with my finger nail!
I can't remember the rest in details, but I remember something about 4 girls and wedding dresses.
The thing that I'm wondering about now is why the hell on earth did I dream about this? I haven't watched "How I met your mother in ages", I haven't seen Neil Patrick Harris in a movie or on TV in an even longer time! Ok, I admit that I sometimes wish he was straight so I could have a shot with him (I know it's a bit unrealistic but only because we live a thousand miles away)!

Here's some pictures of my last night lover







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/5/09 08:50

    Isn't there another movie called : "How HE met YOUR mother" (or maybe a dream about it)

    Your mother!

    ReplyDelete