Monday, November 23, 2009

two wierd things

Two weird things happened today.

First, my alarm went at 8, I honestly don't know how but I didn't hear it until it rang for the 568 time at 9. BUT, instead of getting up, I fall asleep and dream of getting up and going to the bathroom. I wake up at 9.15 in panic and without understanding what is going on. I've seen that stuff in movies and though it was stupid movie things but it is real.

Second, I was so tired that I ate lunch at the uni and after I went to the "study hall" to study obviously. I was minding my own business when I start hearing some weird noises. I lift my head up and see a women in her 50's sitting there surrounded by a lot of papers (which I later saw only contained weird lines and circles). She is talking to herself saying really weird stuff, the she pauses takes a bottle of water and puts seasoning in the water (it looked likes chili and something else). She had 3 different things in. When she was done, she started to laugh like if it was the funniest thing on earth. I just sat in choc wandering if I had confused the university with a mental house or if this was an extension of my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment