Thursday, November 26, 2009

Madrid

Mañana voy a Madrid.
I'm going to Madrid tomorrow to spend the weekend. I've become one of those people who spend the weekend in another city. But, I can of live 4 hours away and I'm going to live in a crappy (I hope not) hostel so I don't think I really am part of those people. You know those couples where she says: "Honey, I'm bored!"
He:"Wanna go to Paris?"
She:"No, I'm tired of Paris, we've been there like 3 times already this year."
He:"What about Madrid? We haven't been there in a while."
She:"Ok! I guess Madrid is kind of nice end November."
He:"Ok then! I'll book the ...(Name of very luxurious 5 star hotel with indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi)!"
I wish I was that kind of people. Oh, wait, no! I don't! I don't wanna ever here myself say: I'm tired of Paris (of Paris Hilton, yes but Paris the city no) or having to spend an enormous amount on a 5 stars hotel when I'm perfectly ok with a less starred hotel!

Ok, I should go to bed because my flight is at 7a.m tomorrow and I've been having sleeping problem, kind of insomnia the last couple of months, so we'll see how much sleep I get tonight!



(WoW, there are a lot of OK's in this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment