Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to school, back to reality

Yes, or No. I was gonna start this post with a Yes but then realized that Yes will only reflect positiveness, which is something I lack of. Especially today. Because today was back to school-day. I know I´m not 10 and sad because the summer is over and because I´m obliged to go back to school, first because there has practically not been summer here and second because I did in fact choose to study this. It's something I want to do, but it's just that I want to do something else even more. So, now I'm doing this "a contre cœur". It doesn't help that my class is composed of 100-years old students and that I'm the youngest one. Ok, stop.

To accompany this winy and useless post, I here share a beautiful song:


I was a huge fan of the cranberries as a teenager and I´ve forgotten how beautiful their songs are!

No comments:

Post a Comment